Are you avoiding video for your site because you aren’t comfortable in front of the camera?
Whether it’s YouTube or creating courses to sell, video is HUGE. And if you aren’t using it, you could be missing out on a lot of traffic and income opportunities for your site.
In today’s podcast I go over some strategies that will help you relax. Some of them may sound a little odd, but trust me… they work!
In This Episode
- How some bloggers are using video to improve Facebook reach
- Places you can practice your video before you press “record”
- Discover what simple admission can help you relax instantly
- Script or outline? Which one?
- Why you should record your very first video several times before uploading it