This contest is over. Congratulations, Tara of http://www.aspectacledowl.com. Random.org chose your comment! I will be emailing you for your details.
If you’ve been anxiously awaiting my next theme giveaway…
Wait no more!
Once again, you will have the chance to win the StudioPress Genesis Framework AND the child theme of your choice! (Up to a $100 value, depending on the child theme you choose.)
If you already own the Genesis Framework then you can just select another child theme.
What’s So Great About The Genesis Framework?
1. Many of the themes include several dashboard options to make customization easy.
For example, the Prose Theme (what I use) is great for non-coders because it has loads of design/style options. You can adjust the font colors, font sizes and more right from the WordPress admin area.
2. Clean code! (Great for SEO, page loading and more.)
3. Crisp, clean layouts
4. Several of the themes are mobile responsive (which means the theme adjusts for easy reading on smaller devices like phones and tablets).
5. They have amazing support! I always get a response within 3-5 hours.
How to Enter
Like previous contests, I’m making this easy. 🙂
All you have to do is answer ONE of the following questions for a chance to win. Please respond ONCE (multiple responses will void your entire entry.)
Choose One Question to Answer:
1) Name one traffic-building tip or technique that has been the most useful for your website.
2) Name one traffic-building tip or technique that has been a complete waste of time for your website.
I will contact the winner by email and announce them here on this page after the contest ends on Friday, May 24, 2013 @ 11:59CST.
Rules and Terms
- No purchase necessary to enter or win (I will purchase the theme for the winner.)
- Only one entry per person (additional entries will be deleted and I will be checking emails and IP’s)
- One winner will be chosen using Random.org
- Contest ends Friday, May 24th at 11:59pm CST
- Entries that don’t follow the rules and requirements will be voided
- Please don’t forget to enter your CORRECT email address in the form (won’t be shown to anyone but me). If you win, that’s how I will contact you.