In my last YouTube video where I “spilled the tea” on the latest AdSense Scandal, I mentioned that I was very glad that I diversified my income over the years.
Some of you were curious about how I do it, so I figured that would be a good topic to cover in my first podcast.
Yes, yes. I finally dipped my toes into the podcasting pond, and I must admit, the water feels pretty good! I felt very relaxed and had fun recording it!
I figured this could be another way of diversifying my exposure online, so we’ll see how it goes.
Here are the topics covered in the podcast…
- Why Internet Marketing entered my life at the right time
- My incentive strategy I use to promote my hosting site (a strategy you can use for any program)
- How my Shopify commissions increased tenfold after a quick Skype call
- Why consulting became very draining
- My regrets about parts of my content publishing strategy
- Plans for my membership site
Hope you enjoy!
- The AdSense Scandal YouTube video that inspired this podcast
- WebsitePalace.com: Get a domain, hosting and your free WordPress ebook and watch a getting-started video that will help get your site off on the right foot!
- Affiliate Networks and Programs Mentioned: ShareASale, Commission Junction, LinkShare, Market Health, eBay Enterprise, Clickbank, Zazzle
- Products/Services Mentioned: Shopify, Long Tail Pro, AWeber, StudioPress Themes
- NapturallyCurly.com – my natural hair website and Zazzle store
- Vimeo video hosting service (The Plus membership for video embedding privacy is $5/month)
- My ebooks (always updated): Niche Website Success and WP Starter Guide
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means I earn a commission if you make a purchase.